How do you safely get to your doctor’s appointments? If you no longer want to drive yourself to your appointments or treatments, read on to learn about your transportation options and how GoGoGrandparent is making rides for seniors to medical appointments convenient, easy, affordable, and safe.
What are the options for rides for seniors to the doctor?
There are a few ways you can get to your doctor’s appointment.
- You can drive yourself. However, if you’re unable to drive due to a health condition, or if you just don’t want the hassle of driving, there are plenty of other options.
- A loved one may be able to take you. However, if they have to go to work, take care of their kids, or can’t make it to your appointment for whatever reason, you’ll want a backup plan.
- You can book a taxi, but they may not be able to help with your accessibility needs. Taxis also tend to run at higher rates.
- Your doctor’s office or hospital may offer transport services for elderly to and from their medical center. These can be an accessible and low-cost option for going to a doctor’s appointment, but not all places offer medical transport.
- You can consider public transportation. Most public transportation is required to meet ADA requirements for those with wheelchairs, canes, and other accessibility requirements. However, public transportation may not always be the safest or most comfortable option for a lot of adults, particularly if you’re going to the doctor for medical treatment like dialysis or chemotherapy.
- You can use a rideshare app. Rideshares let you have on-demand rides wherever you’d like to go. However, most rideshare platforms only use apps, do not allow cash tipping, and are not sensitive to accessibility needs. You also run the risk of unsafe drivers, drivers not being able to find your house for pickup, dropping you at the wrong location, and more.
So, what’s the right decision?
What’s the best option for rides for seniors to medical appointments?
There are plenty of options for senior rides, but each has its downfalls.
GoGo Rides was invented as the solution to all your concerns. With GoGoGrandparent’s senior rides services, you have the freedom of movement to go wherever you want, whenever you want.
It’s as if you were driving yourself, but your accessibility needs, preferences, and safety are considered first and foremost.
Benefits of GoGo transport services for elderly
What are some of the reasons thousands of adults are using GoGoGrandparent to get rides for seniors to medical appointments?
- GoGo Rides are convenient. You can order rides for seniors around the clock – so you can go where you want when you want. Pickups can happen within 15 minutes, or you can schedule rides for seniors to medical appointments in advance.
- GoGo’s senior rides are reliable and safe. Our 24/7 team of GoGoGuardians monitors your requests and matches you with the best driver to meet your needs. We also interview drivers, screen vehicles, and watch your rides in real-time to make sure you are always safe and cared for.
- You don’t need a smartphone or app to use our “Uber for seniors.” You simply call 1 (855) 464-6872 and use our easy phone menu or chat with a friendly operator.
- Don’t like using the telephone? We offer a user-friendly online dashboard, too.
- Your family and caregivers can have access to your online dashboard too. With our Family Features, your loved ones can book, pay for, and monitor your rides, so they have peace of mind while you’re going to the doctor’s office.
- Our transport services for elderly will pick you up right at home, without worry that your driver can’t find your door. And after your doctor’s visit, simply dial our telephone number and press 2 to be picked up exactly where you were dropped off.
- Unlike traditional Uber, our “Uber for seniors” option is accessible. We screen vehicles and chat with drivers to ensure your accessibility needs are met for your drive. Let your GoGo operator know if you use a walker, wheelchair, assistive device, hearing aid, or another device, and we’ll ensure your requirements are met for your ride.
- Best yet, GoGo’s senior rides are affordable. You can take a trip to the doctor without breaking the bank. Call 1 (855) 464-6872 now to get a quote for your rides for seniors to medical appointments.
GoGoGrandparent doesn’t just offer transport services for elderly to go to and from the doctor’s office. We provide a safe and affordable “Uber for seniors” so you can go to the doctor, a friend’s house, church, the mall, or anywhere you’d like. We’ve fulfilled millions of requests that help make life simpler and easier.
Register with GoGoGrandparent and schedule a ride to your next doctor’s appointment right now.