Many of our NYC customers use GoGo as a reliable ride replacement to the subway or taxis and find that our delivered meals, groceries and other services help them age independently at home.
With just a phone call to 1 (855) 464-6872, GoGoGrandparent can:
- Schedule trips to medical appointments, like to New York-Presbyterian Hospital and Mount Sinai Hospital.
- Arrange rides on-demand anywhere, like to sports games at the Barclays Center or cultural events at Madison Square Garden, Central Park, the Museum of Modern Art and more.
- Coordinate home services, such as dry cleaning, shoe repair, pest/termite control, furniture assembly and more.
- Organize your grocery list and get your groceries delivered to your door, from grocery stores like Wegmans, HMart, Adi, Food Bazaar Supermarket and more.
- Deliver hot meals from local New York City restaurants, your favorite delis, and popular national chains such as Chipotle, Chick-fil-A, McDonalds, Five Guys, and so many more.
- Have your prescription medication picked up from pharmacies, like CVS and Duane Reade, and delivered to your home.
- Handle your errands for you, whether it’s the laundromat in a different borough or your local bodega.
- Keep your family members in the know with real-times updates about scheduled trips and requests.
New York is the city that never sleeps, and neither do we! You can call us 24/7 at 1 (855) 464-6872 for rides, meals, and more with GoGo.