Some of our customers use GoGo as an occasional option when they fixin’ to go to a restaurant; others have given up the car keys and rely on GoGo exclusively for rides and other services that help them age independently at home.
With just a phone call to 1 (855) 464-6872, GoGoGrandparent can:
- Schedule trips to medical appointments, like to UT Southwestern Medical Center, Baylor University Medical Center, Parkland Health-Dallas, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, and more.
- Arrange rides on-demand anywhere, like to enjoy the scenery at The Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden, to add some excitement by going to Dallas Museum of Art or Perot Museum of Nature and Science, and more.
- Coordinate home services, such as Appliance Repair, Pest & Termite Control, Wildlife Control, Laundry & Dry Cleaning, Junk Removal, and more.
- Organize your grocery list and get your groceries delivered to your door, from grocery stores like Central Market, Kroger, Sprouts Farmers Market, Jimmy's Food Store, Tom Thumb, and more.
- Deliver hot meals from local Los Angeles restaurants and popular national chains such as the Chipotle, Chili's Grill & Bar, Outback Steakhouse, North Italia, IHOP, and so many more.
- Have your prescription medication picked up from pharmacies, like Rx Pharmacy, CVS, Parklane Pharmacy, and delivered to your home.
- Tackle your to-do list for you, whether it’s picking something up in the CBD or running errands locally in your neighborhoods.
- Keep your family members in the know with real-times updates about scheduled trips and requests.
Everything is bigger in Texas, and for us there’s nothing bigger than staying independent. You can call us 24/7 at 1 (855) 464-6872 for rides, meals, and more with GoGo.