Some of our customers use GoGo as an occasional option when they don’t want to drive on the 405; others have given up the car keys and rely on GoGo exclusively for rides and other services that help them age independently at home.
With just a phone call to (855) 464-6872, GoGoGrandparent can:
- Schedule trips to medical appointments, like to Los Angeles County+USC Medical Center and Harbor-UCLA Medical Center.
- Arrange rides on-demand anywhere, like to sports games at the SoFi Stadium, catch a Lakers game, or cultural events at the Arboretum and Huntinginton Gardens, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, the Broad and more.
- Coordinate home services, such as house cleaning and organization, plumbing, painting, appliance repair and more.
- Organize your grocery list and get your groceries delivered to your door, from grocery stores like Ralphs, Albertsons, Sprouts Farmers Market and more.
- Deliver hot meals from local Los Angeles restaurants and popular national chains such as the Cheesecake Factory, Chick-fil-a, Taco Bell, Wendy’s, Jack in the Box and so many more.
- Have your prescription medication picked up from pharmacies, like CVS and West Knoll Pharmacy, and delivered to your home.
- Tackle your to-do list for you, whether it’s picking something up in the LA suburbs or running errands locally in your neighborhoods.
- Keep your family members in the know with real-times updates about scheduled trips and requests.
Hit us up anytime, 7 days a week at (855) 464-6872 for rides, meals, and more with GoGo.