We have the utmost respect for elderly caregivers who support their parents, family members, or friends, because it’s not always easy. Caregiving can be especially challenging if you can’t be there in person for your loved one all the time. Whether you live down the street and need more caregiver support or you’re trying to offer caregiver services for a loved one from across the country, GoGoGrandparent is there to help with your remote caregiving.
What is remote caregiving?
Remote caregiving is when you provide care from afar – whether that’s because you’re busy or you live in another state or country.
Remote caregiving might include tasks like helping with finances, arranging care, speaking on the phone with doctors, and more. But for so many elderly caregivers, it can be hard to keep up with all the different tasks, especially when you can’t be there in person.
How GoGo offers remote caregiving options
That’s where GoGoGrandparent can help. For hundreds of thousands of customers, GoGo functions as digital caregiver support as part of their senior care plan. As of right now, we currently offer five key services for seniors: rides, home maintenance services, and pharmacy, meal, and grocery deliveries. Learn more about our services here.
Thanks to these key caregiver services, we’ve helped thousands of seniors postpone moving into retirement communities or hiring full-time caregiving teams. Our clients still retain their independence: rides take them where they like, food is delivered to their door, and they can upkeep their house with our home maintenance services. At the same time, our Family Features make it so their family members have access to remote caregiver services at any time and from any place.
Benefits of GoGo caregiver services
Family members love GoGoGrandparent’s Family dashboard because it offers peace of mind, flexibility, and convenience at an affordable price. Here are some of the key benefits of using our Family Features for your remote caregiving:
- We know how expensive caregiving can be, especially through a caregiver agency. You don’t have to pay a full-time home assistant salary for services that GoGo can handle like car rides, grocery shopping, home maintenance, and more.
- GoGo helps you save time and effort. Remote caregiving can be exhausting, but GoGo makes it easy for your loved ones to schedule their own rides, deliveries, and home maintenance – all by just calling our main telephone number. You can also schedule these services for them right from your dashboard.
- Our caregiver support gives you peace of mind. You can get notifications about your loved one’s rides, so you know where they are and when they’ve arrived safely. (You can feel confident that our GoGoGuardians are keeping an eye on their trip, too.)
- You never have to worry about who your loved one is interacting with through GoGoGrandparent. Our GoGoGuardians ensure our drivers and home maintenance professionals are thoroughly vetted and screened. You can feel confident knowing that the folks going to your parent’s home are safe, thoughtful, and professional.
- You can book services on your loved one’s behalf. If your loved one tends to forget to pick up their medications, you can schedule a reoccurring pharmacy delivery. Or if you want to surprise them with a healthy meal, you can send them takeout that meets their unique dietary needs and restrictions. (We save all recent orders, so you can even re-order one of their favorite meals.)
- You can pay for some or all their services right through the dashboard. This helps you retain financial control if that is part of your caregiving plan.
There are so many ways to use GoGo’s digital and remote caregiving options. Whether you’re a fully hands-on elderly caregiver or you’re looking to boost your loved one’s quality of life, GoGo’s Family Features are there to help. Our team is here to offer caregiver support while providing the utmost care and respect for your loved one.
Register with GoGoGrandparent now to give you peace of mind with your remote caregiving.