Some of our customers use GoGo as an occasional option when they don’t want to drive on The City; others have given up the car keys and rely on GoGo exclusively for rides and other services that help them age independently at home.
With just a phone call to 1 (855) 464-6872, GoGoGrandparent can:
- Schedule trips to medical appointments, like to Mercy General Hospital, Methodist Hospital of Sacramento, Woodland Memorial Hospital, Sacramento Medical Center, and more.
- Arrange rides on-demand anywhere, like for some sight seeing to the Old Sacramento Waterfront or get some inspiration at the Crocker Art Museum, California State Railroad Museum, California State Capitol Museum,, and more.
- Coordinate home services, such as Heating & Cooling, House Cleaning, Professional cleaners for your vents, carpets, furniture, Home repair such as appliances, plumbing, etc, Laundry services, and more.
- Organize your grocery list and get your groceries delivered to your door, from grocery stores like Smart & Final, Raley's, Save Mart, Natural Foods, Safeway, and more.
- Deliver hot meals from local Los Angeles restaurants and popular national chains such as the Chick-fil-A, McDonald's, Chipotle, Chili's Grill & Bar, BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, and so many more.
- Have your prescription medication picked up from pharmacies, like Walgreens, CVS, Innova Pharmacy, Parkside Compounding, Cypress Pharmacy, and delivered to your home.
- Tackle your to-do list for you, whether it’s picking something up at Old Sac or running errands locally in your neighborhoods.
- Keep your family members in the know with real-times updates about scheduled trips and requests.
Save our number and hit us up anytime, 7 days a week at 1 (855) 464-6872 for rides, meals, and more with GoGo.