How does GoGo’s prescription delivery service work?
Missing even one dose of medication can cause serious – and in some cases, life-threatening – effects. That’s why it’s so important to have your prescriptions on hand and ready when you need them. But what if you can’t get to the pharmacy when your prescription is filled? That’s where on-demand pharmacy delivery comes in. With GoGo’s prescription delivery service, you can have your medicine delivered quickly and easily from the comfort of your home.
GoGoGrandparent offers pharmacy delivery, so you can get your prescription medication delivered from your local pharmacy right to your door. Learn more about GoGo’s prescription delivery service here.
Here’s what you do:
- Call your local pharmacy to make sure your prescription is ready. Let the pharmacist know that someone will be picking up your order on your behalf.
- We also recommend you put your insurance information and credit card on file with your pharmacist directly. For your safety, we do not recommend giving payment to your driver.
- Call GoGoGrandparent toll-free at 1 (855) 464-6872 and press 6 to be connected to our pharmacy delivery team. Tell them you’d like medicine delivered from your local pharmacy.
That’s it! Our team will take it from there:
- We’ll find a local driver who can deliver medication.
- We’ll give them your first name, last name, phone number, birthday, and home address. They give this information to the pharmacist. Don’t worry, our GoGoGuardians screen and vet all our drivers, so your personal information is protected.
- Behind the scenes, our GoGoGuardians are monitoring your request and tracking your pharmacy delivery. We’ll ensure your driver picks up the right medication, locates your home, and drops off your prescription delivery in a location that’s convenient for you.
- You’ll likely get your prescription delivery within a few hours. The time it takes to deliver medication will depend on driver availability, distance, and the pharmacy’s busyness.
Benefits of GoGo prescription delivery
Why do hundreds of thousands of people choose GoGo from prescription delivery services?
- You can have your prescriptions delivered from any pharmacy. Whether you use a local pharmacy, a chain, or even Costco, our drivers can deliver medication filled at any reputable pharmacist.
- Some large chains like CVS may offer in-house prescription delivery for certain medications. However, these might take hours or days to get to you depending on their carriers. GoGoGrandparent can get your medicine delivered in just a few hours, so you can always adhere to your medication schedule.
- You don’t have to deal with driving to the pharmacy, battling crowds, or waiting in line. You can have your medicine delivered while you’re cooking breakfast, watching your favorite television program, or taking a quick cat nap.
- You can even schedule prescription delivery in advance. If you refill your prescription every six months, every month, or even every week, GoGo Prescription Delivery can help track your pharmacy delivery frequency so you always stay on track with your medicine.
- Our Family Features allow your loved ones to monitor your prescription delivery service as well. Your family members and caregivers can use GoGo’s family dashboard to schedule and pay for pharmacy deliveries, as well as monitor your other GoGo services like Rides, grocery delivery, meal takeout, and home services. See our suite of services here.
Don’t miss a pill, and don’t let your prescriptions sit around waiting for you at the pharmacy. Having your medicine delivered to your door means you can stick to your medication schedule while freeing up your time to do more of the things you love.
Want to try out GoGo’s prescription delivery service for yourself and see how easy it is to use? Register for GoGoGrandparent right now. It takes only a few minutes to create an account, then you can start scheduling your prescription delivery!