Some of our customers use GoGo as an occasional option when they want to go for a walk at the Mall; others have given up the car keys and rely on GoGo exclusively for rides and other services that help them age independently at home.
With just a phone call to 1 (855) 464-6872, GoGoGrandparent can:
- Schedule trips to medical appointments, like to Howard University Hospital, George Washington University Hospital, MedStar Washington Hospital Center, Sibley Memorial Hospital, and more.
- Arrange rides on-demand anywhere, like for a stroll to Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, or some inspiration at the National Gallery of Art Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, and more.
- Coordinate home services, such as House Cleaning, Professional cleaners for your vents, carpets, furniture, Courier & Delivery services, Heating & Cooling, Appliance repair, and more.
- Organize your grocery list and get your groceries delivered to your door, from grocery stores like Harris Teeter, Giant, ALDI, Safeway, Wegmans, and more.
- Deliver hot meals from local Los Angeles restaurants and popular national chains such as The Cheesecake Factory, Chick-fil-A, Panda Express, Maggiano's Little Italy, California Pizza Kitchen, and so many more.
- Have your prescription medication picked up from pharmacies, like Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, DuPont Circle, and delivered to your home.
- Tackle your to-do list for you, whether it’s picking something up outside the Beltway or running errands locally in your neighborhoods.
- Keep your family members in the know with real-times updates about scheduled trips and requests.
We are cised to hear from you. Call us 24/7 at 1 (855) 464-6872 for rides, meals, and more with GoGo.