Some of our customers use GoGo as an occasional option when they need to get to SoDo or Pill Hill; others have given up the car keys and rely on GoGo exclusively for rides and other services that help them age independently at home.
With just a phone call to 1 (855) 464-6872, GoGoGrandparent can:
- Schedule trips to medical appointments, like to ZoomCare, MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital, St. Joseph Medical Center, UW Medical Center, and more.
- Arrange rides on-demand anywhere, like for some inspiration to the Chihuly Garden and Glass or Museum of Pop Culture, or sight seeing at Space Needle, Pike Place Market, and more.
- Coordinate home services, such as Heating & Cooling, Professional cleaners for your vents, carpets, furniture, Environmental & eco friendly services, House Cleaning, Junk Removal, and more.
- Organize your grocery list and get your groceries delivered to your door, from grocery stores like Metropolitan Market, Grocery Outlet, Safeway, QFC Delivery Now, Sprouts Farmers Market, and more.
- Deliver hot meals from local Los Angeles restaurants and popular national chains such as The Cheesecake Factory, Chipotle, Chick-fil-A, Taco Bell, Buffalo Wild Wings, and so many more.
- Have your prescription medication picked up from pharmacies, like Walgreens, CVS, Sea Mar Seattle Pharmacy, Sy Pharmacy and Wellness, Bartell Drugs Pharmacy, and delivered to your home.
- Tackle your to-do list for you, whether it’s picking something up in The East Side or running errands locally in your neighborhoods.
- Keep your family members in the know with real-times updates about scheduled trips and requests.
Seattle is always a good idea and so is GoGo. Call us 24/7 at 1 (855) 464-6872 for rides, meals, and more with GoGo.