Some of our customers use GoGo as an occasional option when they don’t want to drive through a Sigalert; others have given up the car keys and rely on GoGo exclusively for rides and other services that help them age independently at home.
With just a phone call to (855) 464-6872, GoGoGrandparent can:
- Schedule trips to medical appointments, like to Saint Francis Memorial Hospital, Kentfield Hospital San Francisco, UCSF Mission Bay Hospitals, UCSF Medical Center, and more.
- Arrange rides on-demand anywhere, like for a stroll at the Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, or PIER 39 or for some inspiration at the Palace of Fine Arts, and more.
- Coordinate home services, such as House Cleaning, Heating & Cooling, Hauling, Environmental & eco friendly services, Window Cleaning, and more.
- Organize your grocery list and get your groceries delivered to your door, from grocery stores like Safeway, Grocery Outlet, Marketime Foods, Andronico's Community Markets, Lucky Supermarkets, and more.
- Deliver hot meals from local Los Angeles restaurants and popular national chains such as Taco Bell, Burger King, McDonald's, Popeyes, Jack in the Box, and so many more.
- Have your prescription medication picked up from pharmacies, like Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy, ScriptSite Specialty, and delivered to your home.
- Tackle your to-do list for you, whether it’s picking something up in NoHo or running errands locally in your neighborhoods.
- Keep your family members in the know with real-times updates about scheduled trips and requests.
For a gnarly experience you can call us 24/7 at 1 (855) 464-6872 for rides, meals, and more with GoGo.