Some of our customers use GoGo as an occasional option when they don’t want to drive on the loop; others have given up the car keys and rely on GoGo exclusively for rides and other services that help them age independently at home.
With just a phone call to 1 (855) 464-6872, GoGoGrandparent can:
- Schedule trips to medical appointments, like to Methodist Hospital, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital, Kindred Hospital San Antonio Central, Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant, and more.
- Arrange rides on-demand anywhere, like for a stroll at the San Antonio River Walk or the San Antonio Missions National Historical Park, and more.
- Coordinate home services, such as Transportation, House Cleaning, Home repair such as appliances, plumbing, etc, Professional cleaners for your vents, carpets, furniture, Laundry services, and more.
- Organize your grocery list and get your groceries delivered to your door, from grocery stores like Whole Foods Market, H-E-B, Family Dollar, Central Market, Sprouts Farmers Market, and more.
- Deliver hot meals from local Los Angeles restaurants and popular national chains such as The Cheesecake Factory, Chick-fil-A, McAlister's Deli, Torchy's Tacos, McDonald's, and so many more.
- Have your prescription medication picked up from pharmacies, like Walgreens, CVS, H-E-B Pharmacy, Oakdell Pharmacy, Alamo Specialty Pharmacy, and delivered to your home.
- Tackle your to-do list for you, whether it’s picking something up inside or outside the loop.
- Keep your family members in the know with real-times updates about scheduled trips and requests.
You 'member, you can call us 24/7 at 1 (855) 464-6872 for rides, meals, and more with GoGo.