Some of our customers use GoGo as an occasional option when they don’t want to drive to The City; others have given up the car keys and rely on GoGo exclusively for rides and other services that help them age independently at home.
With just a phone call to 1 (855) 464-6872, GoGoGrandparent can:
- Schedule trips to medical appointments, like to Oakland Medical Center, Highland Hospital, Alta Bates Summit Medical Center, Alameda Hospital, and more.
- Arrange rides on-demand anywhere, like for a stroll at Jack London Square, Tilden Regional Park, Reinhardt Redwood Regional Park, University of California Botanical Garden, and more.
- Coordinate home services, such as Courier & Delivery services, House Cleaning, Laundry, Mailbox & Copy making services, Appliance repair, and more.
- Organize your grocery list and get your groceries delivered to your door, from grocery stores like Lucky Supermarkets, Smart & Final, Safeway, Grocery Outlet, Sprouts Farmers Market, and more.
- Deliver hot meals from local Los Angeles restaurants and popular national chains such as Chipotle, Popeyes, Panda Express, Denny's, Jack in the Box, and so many more.
- Have your prescription medication picked up from pharmacies, like Walgreens, CVS, New Oakland Pharmacy, High Street Pharmacy, Wellspring, and delivered to your home.
- Tackle your to-do list for you, whether it’s picking something up outside of The Town or running errands locally in your neighborhoods.
- Keep your family members in the know with real-times updates about scheduled trips and requests.
We are stoked and waiting for your call. We are available 7 days a week at 1 (855) 464-6872 for rides, meals, and more with GoGo.